Everyone gets older, and unfortunately, none of us are immune to the inevitable signs of age. Once you hit your 30s, and even as early as your 20s, wrinkles and fine lines can start to appear on your face. At Schoemann Plastic Surgery in Encinitas, our objective is to keep you looking fresh and youthful through a variety of anti-aging procedures.
Anti-aging procedures can include a large array of treatments, from BOTOX and dermal fillers to injectables that dissolve excess fat around the chin.
At our Encinitas, CA practice, Schoemann Plastic Surgery offers the following popular anti-aging procedures:
- BOTOX – An injectable that consists of a purified strain of botulinum toxin (Type A) that blocks the movement of facial muscles and smooths out dynamic wrinkles.
- Juvéderm – An injectable dermal filler consisting of a synthetic form of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that boosts your body’s natural production of HA and collagen for plump and healthy skin.
- Kybella – An injectable with the active ingredient deoxycholic acid (DA) for under the chin that allows the body to break down and fat cells to eliminate the dreaded “double chin.”
- Restylane – Similar to Juvéderm, an injectable dermal filler made of synthetic HA that provides the appearance of supple skin and can decrease wrinkles. Restylane can also be used to add volume to the lips and cheeks.
- Bellafill – A collagen-based facial filler that is known for being long-lasting. Bellafill plumps and smooths the skin to lift wrinkles and add fullness.